- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Fluke
- Product Code: Multifunction Calibrators
- Product viewed: 200
Fluke 753 Overview
Youre going to love what weve done with your calibrator.
The 753 is everything you needed and wished for in the 743B and more!
The 753 does the work of several tools sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. Youll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-Ion battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 753 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
Want HART communication built into your 753 calibrator? Consider the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART.
Fluke 753 Highlights
- Save over $485 with Fluke 753 VIP Kit.
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples , RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke pressure modules
- Advanced features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay and more
- Includes the new C799 Field soft case
- Three-year warranty
Each Fluke 753 Includes
- Three sets of stackable test leads
- Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of extended tooth alligator clips
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- BP7240 Li-ion battery pack
- BC7240 battery charger
- C799 field soft case
- USB communication cable
- Getting started guide
- Instruction manual on CDROM
- NIST traceable certificate of calibration