- Availability: In Stock
- Brands Fluke
- Product Code: Multifunction Calibrators
- Product viewed: 154
The Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator is designed specifically for the Process industry with broad workload coverage, calibration power and unsurpassed accuracy in mind. The 726 measures and sources almost all process parameters and can calibrate almost anything. The 726 will also interpret results without the help of a calculator and store measurement data for later analysis.
Need an intrinsically safe rating in your calibrator? Consider the Fluke 725Ex Intrinsically Safe Multifunction Process Calibrator.
Want documenting and HART communication built into your calibrator? Consider the Fluke 754 Documenting Process Calibrator with HART.
- Save over $205 with the Fluke 726 VIP Kit.
- Limited Time Offer.
- FREE T/C Lead Set (22171T)
- FREE Toolpak Hanger (TPAK80-4)
- FREE C-101 Carrying Case
- FREE Leatherman Tool (80141TL)
- FREE 32 Pack of Green Calibration Labels
- More precise measurement and calibration source performance, accuracies of 0.01%.
- Memory storage for up to 8 calibration results, return stored calibration data from the field for later analysis
- Two separate channels; measure, source and view process signals simultaneously
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and resistance to test sensors and transmitters
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Measure or source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules (Pressure pump required)
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests
- Integrated pressure switch test allows you to capture the set, reset and deadband of a switch
- Transmitter error% calculation, interpret calibration results without a calculator
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto step and auto ramp features
- Power transmitters during test using 24 V loop supply and simultaneous mA measurement
- Store frequently-used test setups for later use
- Frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for enhanced flowmeter testing
- HART mode inserts 250 ohm resistor in mA measure and source for compatibility with
- HART instrumentation
- Custom RTD curves, add calibration constants for certified RTD probes for enhanced temperature measurement.
- New voltage input protection design for improved reliability
- Three-year warranty
Each Unit Includes
- TL75 test leads
- AC72 test clips
- CD users manuals (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Portuguese, Korean, Chinese, Japanese)